Physiotherapy UK is for the whole profession, and your company can be a part of it.
Not just a glorified webinar or Zoom meeting, the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy's virtual annual conference and exhibition attracted the second-highest number of delegates in the event's history.
The 2020 conference in numbers:
- 1451 delegates
- 250+ speakers
- 60 students trained to act as 'trouble-shooters' before and during the event
- 1002 delegates in one 'room' at one point
- 83% of exhibitors in 2020 intend to attend in 2021
Who are our delegates?
Nearly 80% of our delegates are fully-qualified physiotherapists. They are managers, clinicians, private practitioners, educators and researchers. Our move to virtual doesn’t change that, and our attendees offered positive feedback about the event in 2020:
- "I feel I have actually been somewhere."
- "A visionary format, delivering content and truly connective networking opportunities."
We are aiming for more delegates in 2021 than ever before.
By booking a stand or sponsorship package, your company will be able to network and do business with this valuable audience. These delegates either make or influence purchasing decisions for their practice or trust. That means even more opportunity to sell your products or services.