The call for abstracts has closed. The submitted abstracts are currently going through the peer-review and moderation process. All submitters will be contacted on Friday 3 July with the results.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Student Abstract Poster Awards
important component of Physiotherapy UK is the annual Student Poster Awards.
For this, we are inviting programme leads from Higher Education Institutes to
submit abstracts based on the work of
final year students.
The winning student author
(or lead author, in the case of group submissions) will receive £300. The
second-placed lead author will receive £200.
- Abstracts are welcome from physiotherapy students on accredited
programmes who are:
o due to graduate in the Spring/Summer of 2020
o graduated in the Winter of 2019/20.
- The abstract must be based on the student’s final year research study
- The abstract must relate to one of the conference themes
- Please note: HEIs can submit only one abstract per qualifying programme.
- Entries not submitted on behalf of the HEI by the course/programme lead will not be eligible for the student poster awards.
How to submit
- Please read the guidance in full
- Complete the submission form and return the Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on 29 July 2020.
Programme leads will be contacted with the results week commencing 31 August 2020.
You can view the related documents below.
Q. What is the link to the abstract submission website?
Q. I have forgotten my username or password for the abstract submission system. How can I retrieve this?
A. Username: This is your email address. Password: When you are asked to enter your password, you will find the option RESET PASSWORD in the same window. Please click this and follow the instructions.
Q. How can I view my submitted abstract or get a copy?
A. You will find a little magnifying glass icon button labelled PREVIEW in the list of abstracts. The text can be copied or ask for a copy from email@example.com
Q. Can I update the abstract prior to the conference?
A. As the abstract has been accepted based on its content during peer review, it is not possible to amend or add to the content as this would invalidate it. However, if your abstract has been selected for a rapid 5 or platform session, you could add the information to a slide under the proviso that it is clarified that this is new data.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org