Call for abstracts
Your research could be a part of Physiotherapy UK 2019
Abstract submission opens on 14 February 2019.
Deadline for submission: 09.00 GMT 24 April.
Full guidance and a link to the online submission system will be available here when the call opens.
Useful resources to help you get ready
CSP education adviser Nina Paterson offers an in-depth guide on to how to submit an abstract.
The CSP Learning hub has guides to:
- submitting an abstract – this includes tips on how
abstracts are reviewed
- presenting at a conference
CAHPR's top ten tips series offer brief summary advice on key topics for novice, early career and experienced researchers. This series is written and produced by CAHPR hubs and covers:
- seeking ethical approval
- getting your abstract accepted
- preparing a scientific poster
One-stop-shop for writing and publishing high-impact health research, where you can find:
- reporting guidelines
- improve your writing
- join our courses
- run your own training course
- enhance your peer review
- implement guidelines
Every practising CSP member is involved in assessing research evidence. Taking a step into presenting or doing research might not be as daunting as it looks, says CSP adviser Nina Paterson.
Call for peer reviewers – Deadline 22 March 2019
We are recruiting peer reviewers to score platform and poster abstracts.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider applying:
- The review process helps organisers make informed decisions about content.
- Peer review helps to ensure credible work is selected and improves the quality of the conference.
- This is a good CPD opportunity giving reviewers the chance to analyse the work of others and to think critically about their own work as well as improving abstract writing skills.
- Find out what others are doing in your field and contribute to the scientific community.
If you have experience reviewing abstracts and a track record of publications and / or presentations please complete the survey.