- Hear and see the latest research and clinical practice, from peer-reviewed presentations to invited speakers
- Learn about a wide range of products and services in our trade exhibition
- Meet up with old friends and colleagues, and make new contacts too
quality was of international standing'
Physiotherapy UK 2019 delegate
Physiotherapy UK 2019
Last year, Dr Melrose Stewart, delivered our Founders’ Lecture to over 1300 attendees and she was joined on stage by Richard Murray, chief executive of the King’s Fund.
- Innovation in rehabilitation
- Managing complexity
- Managing musculoskeletal complexity
- Fit for work
- The next generation
View the 2019 programme, where you can also browse the 250 poster presentations.